Sense Innovation is committed to reinvesting its profit into the company in order to scale up our social impact. Historically, the company distributed 10% of its profit to shareholders and reinvested the remainder. Our ultimate goal is to reinvest all of our profit in the future.
We can help people in need with the latest medical technology. We design user friendly eye-tracking software interface for people with disabilities to operate and meet their special needs.
In addition to offering customized services for our users, we also care about the end results. We spend a great deal of time on instructor training and course design. Our instructors help guide users operate eye-tracking devices more efficiently and effectively. We design courses in accordance with the users’ conditions to meet their needs. The objectives of each stage is to increasing the users’ attention span, eye muscles training, acquiring basic knowledge, establishing communication patterns, fitting into society, and ultimately, living independently.
Currently we are in partnership with hospitals, therapists, and special schools, locally and internationally. We work close together to overcome the communication and learning difficulties of people with disabilities through the help of technology.Sense Innovation is committed to reinvesting its profit into the company in order to scale up our social impact. Historically, the company distributed 10% of its profit to shareholders and reinvested the remainder. Our ultimate goal is to reinvest all of our profit in the future.
- Taipei-Shanghai Forum Conference Keynote Speaker
- 2019 Asia Pacific Social Innovation Partnership Award – Social Progress Prize
- Asia Social Innovation Award - Grand Prize
- Taiwan Mobile Foundaiton Euploea Game Launch
- Career Services for People with Disabilities(Taipei City Foreign and Disabled Labor Office)
- Eye Tracking Course Project for Special Needs Children (Fubon Cultural and Educational Foundation)
- Early Intervention Eye Tracking Game Development (Taiwan Mobile Foundation)
- Business Today In-Depth Coverage
- 1246 Cognitive Learning and Doctor-Patient Communication Launched
- EyeJoy Visual Perceptual Game Launched
- Innovation Social Enterprise Winning
- TVBS News Report
- FTV News Report
- Department of Economic Development, Taipei City Government Innovative Service Reward
- Top 100 MVP Managers of 2017 Award
- NPOst Exclusive Interview
- EyePlayer Eye-Tracking Mouse Launched
- Ministry of Economic Affairs-- SBIR Service Innovation Reward
- FTV exclusive TV interview
- Global Views Monthly Interview
- Ministry of Economic Affairs-- SBIR Technology Innovation Reward
- Sense Founded